More stories

  • LOLLOL OMGOMG CRYCRY MADMAD GEEKGEEK LOVELOVE

    in

    7 Lessons Life of Heath Ledger Teaches us

    From the early days when Heath wasn’t into the movies, he did a lot of television shows and film productions. But he realized that it is not what he wants from his life. Soon he moved to the United States to build his acting career. Heath Ledger has appeared in 19 films, out of which The […] More

  • OMGOMG LOVELOVE

    in

    Want to pay your debts? Read this twice

    You can buy happiness if you know where to shop. Almost every other person on this planet is in some or the other debt and is irritated because of it. Why worry about someone else, we ourselves are in some or the other debts and badly want to get rid of it. The biggest problem […] More

  • Hot Popular LOLLOL OMGOMG CRYCRY MADMAD GEEKGEEK LOVELOVE

    in

    What is So Special About Empaths?

    Seems like there is a misconception about people who feel that they feel too much. People who feel that extra cut of feeling think that it’s an abnormal thing in them. Feeling the emotion and helping your friend who seeks your help but mostly never turns up when you need them, thinking of street vendor’s […] More

  • mark-zuckerberg-working-newersy

    LOLLOL OMGOMG CRYCRY MADMAD GEEKGEEK LOVELOVE

    in

    5 Things an Entrepreneur should Always Say

    So you are an entrepreneur is it ? People around you are totally inspired by you. They see you as their Person-to-go for any of their professional needs and career advises. But there’s a thin line between an entrepreneur and positive person and there are few things that determine that your are an entrepreneur and […] More

  • LOLLOL OMGOMG CRYCRY MADMAD GEEKGEEK LOVELOVE

    in

    5 Habits of Successful People

    What if I tell you that 20% of people hire rest of 80% employees? So which magical wand do those 20% of people have to retain their control over the remaining 80%? We all want to succeed but do we want to pay the price? What does it take to experience the purple patch of […] More

Load More
Congratulations. You've reached the end of the internet.